This bug was fixed in the package vlc - 2.0.2-1
vlc (2.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Edward Wang ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #679625, #664279, LP: #689122, #936488,
#942126, #971106, #972615, #973051, #987231, #995003, #998538).
- Fix Ogg Heap buffer overflow. Thanks to Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
* Add the crystalhd plugin to the vlc distribution.
* libcaca_plugin.so now depends on X11 in this release, so it must
be installed under vlc (versus vlc-nox).
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* Urgency set to medium because a security issue is fixed in this release
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* Add new plugins to vlc-nox:
- crystalhd (Linux amd64 and i386 only)
- fbosd (Linux only)
- omxil (Linux only)
* Add build dependencies for new plugins.
* Add new symbols to libvlccore5.
* Switch to debhelper 8.
-- Benjamin Drung <email address hidden> Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:39:41 +0200