oem-config (1.20) gutsy; urgency=low
* Add a --quiet option to oem-config-prepare to suppress its
acknowledgement message (and thus the dialog requiring user interaction
if $DISPLAY is set).
* Add internationalisation (LP: #23537). Adjusted several widget names and
strings in the KDE frontend to bring it into sync with the GTK frontend
for this purpose.
* Start dcopserver when running the KDE frontend (LP: #145226).
* Add a --debug option to oem-config-firstboot to make debugging a bit
* Remove use of dh_python, since it's a no-op now. Bump debhelper
build-dependency to 220.127.116.11ubuntu2 (a.k.a. dh_python from 5.0.38) for
* Clean up subprocesses even if oem-config-dm is interrupted.
* GTK frontend:
- Go forward when activating rows in language or keyboard treeviews.
* Make sure the selected locale at least exists (we should really install
the language pack, but this is a stopgap measure).
* Automatic update of included source packages: console-setup 1.16ubuntu5,
localechooser 1.38ubuntu2, user-setup 1.14ubuntu3.
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:59:41 +0100