This bug was fixed in the package cups - 1.5.0-13
cups (1.5.0-13) unstable; urgency=low
[ Till Kamppeter ]
* debian/patches/ipp-patch-r8950+.patch: Revert the IPP backend to the state
of CUPS 1.4.x, as the 1.5.x versiuon has major regressions (LP: #877958,
LP: #879625, LP: #881843, LP: #883585, Closes: #638521, CUPS STR #3966,
CUPS STR #3967). This patch will get removed as soon as upstream has fixed
all these regressions. As upstream did not announce any new features for
the IPP backend in the release notes for 1.5.x, we assume that with this
step no features will get lost.
* debian/patches/dont-send-malformed-dbus-messages.patch: Do not send D-Bus
notifications with too few parameters when there are parameters which
cannot be added to the D-Bus request, especially invalid UTF-8 strings.
This made gnome-session-daemon crash (LP: #893676, CUPS STR #3984).
* debian/local/filters/cpdftocps: The cpdftocps filter (used for PostScript
printers and for drivers with PPDs which are not PDF-aware) did not
recognize the duplex setting correctly, making duplex not working on
many common printers (LP: #897723).
* debian/local/filters/cpdftocps: Cleaned up the header comments.
[ Martin-Éric Racine ]
* [cups.postrm]: purge /etc/cups/ssl/server.[crt|key] and /etc/cups/ssl.
[ Martin Pitt ]
* debian/compat: Bump from 5 to 9, this apparently was forgotten in the
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:05:51 +0100