This bug was fixed in the package landscape-client - 22.214.171.124-0ubuntu0.9.10.0
landscape-client (126.96.36.199-0ubuntu0.9.10.0) karmic-proposed; urgency=low
* The client network plugin would send erroneous data if a network
interface was removed (and its kernel module removed as well) and
then readded (LP: #641264).
landscape-client (1.5.5-0ubuntu0.9.10.0) karmic-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream version (LP: #633468)
- The --help command line option can now be used without being
root (LP: #613256).
- The client Unix sockets and symlinks are now cleaned up at shutdown.
Without this cleaning, the client could refuse to start because of a PID
collision (LP: #607747).
- The network traffic plugin didn't use to take into account integer
overflows. This would cause the plugin to send negative values
sometimes (LP: #615371).
- If a payload had many user activities in it, only the last one would be
carried out (LP: #617624).
- The Eucalyptus plugin was not enabled by default, which means the Cloud
Topology feature of Landscape was not available (LP: #614493).
-- Andreas Hasenack <email address hidden> Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:52:49 -0300