Comment 72 for bug 828761

David (hamassala-dicko) wrote :

Same here with
Ubuntu 11.10
Libreoffice LibreOffice 3.4.4 OOO340m1 (Build:402)
nVidia Corporation GT218 [Quadro FX 380M] (rev a2)
driver nvidia-current 280.13-0ubuntu6
Compiz 1.0.9.6

I'll add that the suspend and resume is 90% reliable. The remaining 10% it freezes with a black (though lit) screen.
Probably another nVidia driver related issue...