Comment 251 for bug 1512120

Had no luck getting a backtrace I'm afraid.

This is what I've done today.

sda - copying 26Gb to sdc and sdd

sdc - copying 50Gb to sda

sdd - copying 30Gb to sda

sdd - running the txt to txt.txt from comment #32 with a sleep of 0.25

Detached tabs as soon as a task was in progress

I ran this 3 times without a crash.

I then remembered that at some point over the last 2 or 3 days while I've been testing this I turned off the showing of thumbnails.

I turned that back on and reran the test.

Thunar then crashed.

Whether that is coincidental or not I can't answer.