This bug was fixed in the package lirc - 0.8.3-0ubuntu2
lirc (0.8.3-0ubuntu2) intrepid; urgency=low
- Fix lirc-modules-source compilation on 2.6.26 by pulling some
patches from CVS (LP: #247233)
- Install original modules back into proper location for
intrepid kernel (LP: #242216)
- Create patch for supporting MSI TV @anywhere remote. (LP: #241830)
- Correct path to look for module in Intrepid.
- Ask for a path when using dvico remotes. (LP: #238032)
- Don't accidentally overwrite lircd.conf and hardware.conf
when things haven't really changed at all. (LP: #206609)
- Don't allow udev to put us into endless spinning loops. Instead
pray that module hotplugging worked for all things USB. (LP: #269743)
- Include this FDI file to prevent in kernel support for the
saa7134 when LIRC is installed. (LP: #204960, #164627)
- Install FDI file.
- List FDI file.
- Adapt to include alternative numeric keys. (LP: #224080)
- Update to content that is currently sitting in Ubuntu GIT
-- Mario Limonciello <email address hidden> Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:02:17 -0500