Binary package hint: gnome-panel
Steps to reproduce:
1) During installation from the desktop live cd, select Greek as a language for installation
2) Select the Greek keyboard layout in appropriate installation step
2) Finish installation and reboot into the newly installed system
What I expected to happen:
- See a keyboard indicator applet so that I can see what layout is active and also change language with the mouse.
What actually happened:
- No keyboard indicator applet shown in the panel. The user has to figure out how to do it her self. There are two keyboard layouts configured in the system automatically (Greek and English), but no intuitive way to switch between them.