I just opened the page. Loads began to rise continously, until they reached
something like this:
load average: 1.30, 0.75, 0.47
Plus, the CPU usage bar, which was usually at 5-15%, grew up to 100% when i
pressed Enter after typing the URL (OK, that's normal), and it didn't fall down
until i pressed Ctrl+W (that isn't normal). Also, after switching workspaces,
Firefox didn't even refresh its view until I closed the active tab in which the
case URL was loaded.
yesterday, I checked the same page on Windows' build of Firefox. after the page
was loaded, my CPU usage graph values grew up by ten per cent, and floated there
instead of growing continously.