Known affected system:
Fedora 12, kernel 126.96.36.199-168
Reproducing the error:
1. Open a new gnome-terminal window on either screen.
2. Launch terminator from the gnome-terminal session.
3. Terminator will launch its new window on the primary screen.
4. Open a new gnome-terminal on the screen opposite the Terminator window.
5. Launch a new instance of Terminator from the new gnome-terminal session
6. Terminator will open on the primary screen, above the first Terminator window.
Requested behaviour (demonstrable in versions < 0.9):
New Terminator windows should open on the screen of their parent window.