Comment 11 for bug 1216332

Suman Sinha (suman-sinha) wrote :

Thanks for responding so quickly Sebastian. :)

About the U/A switcher part, I didn't know that. But I was using from amongst the recommended ones. So it wasn't that.

The new test for the user attr check was successful and so I tried the next thing you suggested, i.e. uninstall completely and install again. To be safe I uninstalled wine-silverlight, wine-browser-installer and pipelight. And that solved the issue. So it's true - I had not turned on the 'user_xattr' when I first installed it and so wine-silverlight must have skipped it. But funny thing is it used to work. It stopped working after some updates.

Thanks once again!