Comment 22 for bug 1202266

In response to Thierry's comment #19, I'm unsure how we'll be able to issue a common OSSA if the proposed fix for bug 1073306 does not address this issue. Should we hold the advisory until such time as fixes for both are ready, or do they need to diverge?