fonts changed on pdf import
Can't say for certain. It may well be that it's the "changes font names" bug ... however, from where I am seeing things all that happens is the fonts on import of a PDF file are not the ones that reside on the imported file. Since the file reads properly on Adobe Reader, on Foxit Reader, and also as input to Corel Draw I have faith the file's OK.
I noticed another bug reported re. font sizes. The sizes seemed OK since the full page still appeared as a full page, properly filled.
Thanks for looking. This is a remarkable piece of work and I realize it's forever in progress. I'd like to avoid saving up for the next Corel, but my version's getting a little long in the tooth. Still, I need the PDF import ability for some small booklet composition jobs.
I've included the file it's chewing up, just for reference.
Tony D'Ambrosio in Rindge, NH
|Changed in inkscape:|
|importance:||Undecided → High|
|status:||New → Confirmed|
|tags:||added: fonts import-export pdf|