Translation to Ukrainian

Bug #1775848 reported by Nazarii Ritter
8
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
Inkscape-docs
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Hello,

I've finished translation of Text Tutorials into Ukrainian.

Revision history for this message
Nazarii Ritter (nazariy-ritter) wrote :
summary: - Text Tutorials Translation into Ukrainian
+ Translation to Ukrainian
Revision history for this message
Patrick Storz (ede123) wrote :

Great work, thank you very much!

If you know your way around git / GitLab you can crate a merge request directly at
  https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/documentation
(it'll even run a CI job for you so you can preview all your changes!)

- The translated .svg files should be automatically created
  from your translated .po file then
- What you can additionally translate are
  _tutorial-footer.svg / _tutorial-header.svg

If you prefer that we add your files manually that's fine, too (but might take a little longer until somebody finds the time to do so)

Revision history for this message
Nazarii Ritter (nazariy-ritter) wrote : Re: [Bug 1775848] Re: Translation to Ukrainian

Hello,

I'm not comfortable with Git yet… was trying to master it some time ago
but without much success :(

08.06.18 18:16, Eduard Braun пише:
> Great work, thank you very much!
>
> If you know your way around git / GitLab you can crate a merge request directly at
> https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/documentation
> (it'll even run a CI job for you so you can preview all your changes!)
>
> - The translated .svg files should be automatically created
> from your translated .po file then
> - What you can additionally translate are
> _tutorial-footer.svg / _tutorial-header.svg
>
> If you prefer that we add your files manually that's fine, too (but
> might take a little longer until somebody finds the time to do so)
>

Revision history for this message
Hachmann (marenhachmann) wrote :

Been wanting to commit to the git repo - but I have a question first:
The 'Copyright' and 'Last translator' bits aren't filled in - see an example here:
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/documentation/blob/0.92.x/tutorials/basic/de.po

Nazarii, would you like me to insert it for you (if so, please provide the data I should use) or would you insert it yourself (preferred), or do you not want to be mentioned in the file?

Revision history for this message
Nazarii Ritter (nazariy-ritter) wrote :

Hi Hachmann,

If it's not a big trouble for you, do that for me, please. You can put
2017 or 2018 (actually, it was translated a year ago, but it was a
handwritten translation)... whichever you like.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
                         Nazarii

10-Jun-18 18:36, Hachmann пише:
> Been wanting to commit to the git repo - but I have a question first:
> The 'Copyright' and 'Last translator' bits aren't filled in - see an example here:
> https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/documentation/blob/0.92.x/tutorials/basic/de.po
>
> Nazarii, would you like me to insert it for you (if so, please provide
> the data I should use) or would you insert it yourself (preferred), or
> do you not want to be mentioned in the file?
>

Revision history for this message
Hachmann (marenhachmann) wrote :

And is the gmail email address okay to be contained?

Revision history for this message
Hachmann (marenhachmann) wrote :

(If you can, please provide the exact strings for copy-pasting, that would make it a lot faster ;-) - just look at the example for comparison)

Revision history for this message
Nazarii Ritter (nazariy-ritter) wrote :

OK :)

Nazarii Ritter <email address hidden>, 2018

10-Jun-18 19:19, Hachmann пише:
> (If you can, please provide the exact strings for copy-pasting, that
> would make it a lot faster ;-) - just look at the example for
> comparison)
>

Revision history for this message
Hachmann (marenhachmann) wrote :
affects: inkscape → inkscape-docs
Changed in inkscape-docs:
status: New → Fix Released
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers