Wishlist for PTBatcherGUI
* add a switch to start it "nice" (to leave priority to the user interaction with Hugin)
* add a switch to start minimized. Even better: make the application live in the notification tray, with an icon that shows the status (idle/ processing/ exception)
* add a switch to save log files. finer grained: all log files / only failed log files / no saved log files. filename: project.pto.log (then we can make it a default procedure when reporting bugs to attach the pto, pto.mk and pto.log files)
* the delete *.pto files option looks very dangerous to me. Is it really necessary there?
* when I select a project and hit the delete key, the project is deleted but nothing is selected. I would expect the previous project to be selected, and if there is no previous project the next one to be selected.