This bug was fixed in the package nux - 2.0.0-0ubuntu1
nux (2.0.0-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
[ Aurélien Gâteau ]
* New upstream release:
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in nux::ROProperty<std::string>::operator
std::string() (LP: #881106)
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in
nux::WindowCompositor::FindKeyFocusAreaFrom() (LP: #860852)
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in nux::Area::FindKeyFocusArea()
- compiz crashed with SIGILL in typeinfo for std::ostream() (LP: #849881)
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in nux::WindowThread::IsInsideLayoutCycle()
- Select quicklist items with just one right click (LP: #688830)
- OnMouseDoubleClick in InputArea isn't working (LP: #708020)
- Menubar - horizontal scroll over a menu opens it (LP: #775872)
- Clicking on a dash category header should not give it keyboard focus
- Horizontal scroll on maximize/restore window control restores window.
- Horizontally scrolling while highlighting an item in the dash or on an
indicator will open the item. (LP: #837004)
- compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in free() (LP: #864446)
- Mouse wheel doesn't works if the mouse pointer is inside dash scrollbar.
* debian/rules, debian/control:
- add nuxabiversion capability as upstream is breaking a lot the ABI
wasn't bumping the soname. Create a virtual package similar to what
we already do in compiz to ensure we dep on the right version.
Remove the makeshlibs override then as not needed anymore.
- bump to nux 2.0 with new libnux-2.0-0, libnux-2.0-common, libnux-2.0-dev
packages. Make the necessary changes in .install files as well
- don't ship anymore the -doc package.
- move the apport file there instead of the -common package to enable
-- Didier Roche <email address hidden> Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:04:48 +0100