Pressing Alt+F2 while in the dash closes it, and vice versa
What was expected:
* Pressing Alt+F2 while in the main dash would switch to the "Run a command" (...lens...?)
What happened instead:
* Pressing Alt+F2 results in the dash closing
* Press start to open the dash
* Press Alt+F2
* Note that the dash closes, rather than switching to the "Run a command" prompt
Reasoning / solution:
* Alt+F2 closing the dash doesn't make sense. I didn't use Alt+F2 to open it, why would I use that command to close it?
* I think that pressing Alt+F2 while in the dash should switch to the run command prompt, not close the dash
-one possible solution would be binding Super+F2 to the open run command prompt, which is more consistent with the experience of using the dash
-another would be simply switching to the run prompt like any other lens, and leaving the key binding the same
I am willing to do work in fixing this "bug," if it triaged.