No published rules for rejecting applications
|||Ubuntu App Developer site||
As far as I can tell, nowhere on developer.
For example, if:
- we have good reason to believe it infringes someone else's copyright
- we have good reason to believe it infringes someone else's trademark
- it crashes during testing
- it degrades any part of the OS
- it doesn't do anything useful or entertaining
- it doesn't do what the description says it does.
There should be a simple and easy-to-find page of rules on the site.