creating and running own lens causes failure to load external images
Following the tutorial here (http://
However, I noticed the wikipedia icon didn't load. I continued on. After installing another lens I noticed images didn't load there.
So I restarted my X server, and ran the *already installed* lens I had written. Images now loaded for everything.
After running `sudo quickly install` and `quickly run` for the extension after making changes, all externally requested images now failed to load.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: unity-services 5.12-0ubuntu1
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic x86_64
Date: Tue May 22 15:40:17 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64 (20120425)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
|Changed in unity:|
|status:||New → Confirmed|