Ubuntu One Existing User Setup Crashed
Binary package hint: ubuntuone-
Description: Ubuntu maverick (development branch)
Ubuntu One existing user, initial setup
Case ID: u1p-002
/!\ Assumes an Ubuntu One user account exists on server
1. Click System -> Preferences -> Ubuntu One
* Web browser should open with Ubuntu One sign in page
2. In web browser, enter Email address and Password
3. Click Continue button
4. Click Yes, sign me in button
5. Enter computer name in Computer Name field
6. Click Subscribe and Add This Computer button
* Ubuntu One Preferences window should open
* Places -> Home Folder should show an Ubuntu One folder
* Applications -> Accessories -> Passwords and Encryption Keys should have
Action-6 Failed: As soon as I hit the "Add this Computer" button, I received Two Errors Messages:
1) - "gnome-
2) - "desktopcouch-
I tried to run Apport but received the following errors:
A) - gconf2-common, libsqlite3-0 are out of date.
B) - gconf2-common, libsqlite3-0 python-httplib2 are out of date.
Attached are screenshots of each event.