Hardy Heron cd repo name needs testing

Bug #194886 reported by Dean Sas
2
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Low
Unassigned

Bug Description

Binary package hint: ubuntu-docs

In bzr rev 3648 I've updated add-applications.xml and global.ent to use an entity reference to identify the name of the apt cd source in Synaptic. Based on the previous cd source name I've set the new cd source name to be "Ubuntu 8.04_Hardy Heron". I've not tested this (no cd drive on this machine). So it should probably be checked.

Dean Sas (dsas)
Changed in ubuntu-docs:
importance: Undecided → Low
Revision history for this message
Dean Sas (dsas) wrote :

Except I've been using cvs too much at work and forgot to push this to lp, which I'm doing now..

Revision history for this message
Dean Sas (dsas) wrote :

It appears bzr up hadn't actually updated bzr, I needed 'bzr pull' for that. Anyway it was already changed to presumably the correct string so I just entitised it. Sorry for the noise.

Changed in ubuntu-docs:
status: New → Invalid
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers