This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity - 2.5.23
ubiquity (2.5.23) natty; urgency=low
[ Evan Dandrea ]
* Ensure we always have an automatic partitioning option selected.
* Merge in latest change to apt-clone from Michael Vogt:
- Current apt_pkg API methods.
- Better command line argument parsing.
- Set DPkg::Chroot-Directory (LP 727758).
* Do not attempt to proceed to a second page with the biggest_free
option (LP: #727842, LP: #652852). This will change once we have an
interface for the biggest_free option.
* If the partition table is full and a copy of Windows exists, replace the
resize option with a copy of wubi.exe to the Windows startup folder,
followed by a reboot.
* Temporary fix for translations with carriage returns (LP: #730498).
* Update translations from Launchpad.
* Automatic update of included source packages: console-setup
[ Colin Watson ]
* Set Dir::Media::MountPath as well as Acquire::cdrom::mount (in line with
base-installer), and pass all the options set by configure_apt to
python-apt as well so that attempts to install packages from python-apt
will behave consistently (LP: #727783).
[ Julien Lavergne ]
- Wait lxsession before launching the panel, to have theming support.
- Load lxpanel background for the panel when it's available.
-- Evan Dandrea <email address hidden> Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:16:26 +0000