[Lucid beta 2 UNR] Installer, Prepare Disk Space screen doesn't show any buttons on 800x480 screen
Binary package hint: ubiquity
When running the installer on a netbook with a small 7" screen with a resolution of 800x480 pixels (EeePC 701 in my case), the "Prepare Disk Space" screen doesn't show any buttons, which prevents the user from continuing with the installation.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Boot Ubuntu Netbook Lucid 10.04 beta 2 on a device with a 800x480 screen
2. Start the installer clicking on "Install Ubuntu" in the favourites
3. Update the installer to the latest version on the first screen
4. Answer the questions about language, time zone, keyboard layout, etc.
5. The "Prepare Disk Space" appears.
No wizard buttons are present on the "Prepare Disk Space" screen making it impossible for the user to continue (see attached screenshot).
The wizard buttons should be visible at the bottom of the screen. If the area of the screen above the buttons is too high, some scrollbars should be made available to allow the user to have access to the complete interface.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
Package: ubiquity 2.2.16
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-19-generic i686
Date: Sun Apr 11 14:55:10 2010
LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu-Netbook 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Beta i386 (20100406.1)
|Changed in ubiquity (Ubuntu):|
|status:||New → Confirmed|