This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity - 2.9.19
ubiquity (2.9.19) precise; urgency=low
* Install pixmaps/windows_square.png in ubiquity-frontend-gtk.
* Make it possible to run the test suite against installed packages, and
add a DEP-8 control file for this.
* Refactor copy_all to be more robust, handle some more cases, and be
testable and tested. It can now:
- copy a directory over an existing non-directory (LP: #891711);
- copy device nodes and sockets over existing non-directories
- handle all cases of copying a non-directory over an existing empty
- copy a symlink over a non-empty directory by attempting to move the
directory to the symlink target (LP: #188976);
- if all else fails, copy a non-directory over an existing non-empty
directory by moving the target aside to a backup location.
* Ignore all failures to set timestamps (LP: #411307, #654929).
* Update translations from Launchpad.
* Update imported translations from gtk+3.0 3.3.14-0ubuntu2 and
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:52:19 +0000