FFe update to 1.8
Developers from Amarok have requested we update to taglib 1.8.
TagLib 1.8 (Sep 6, 2012)
* Added support for OWNE ID3 frames.
* Changed key validation in the new PropertyMap API.
the caller is responsible for this.
* File objects will also no longer delete the passed IOStream objects. It
should be done in the caller code after the File object is no longer
* Added ID3v2::
latin1-encoded text in ID3v2 frames.
* Fixed validation of ID3v2 frame IDs (IDs with '0' were ignored).
* New API for accessing tags by name.
* New abstract I/O stream layer to allow custom I/O handlers.
* Support for writing ID3v2.3 tags.
* Support for various module file formats (MOD, S3M, IT, XM).
* Support for MP4 and ASF is now enabled by default.
* Started using atomic int operations for reference counting.
* Added methods for checking if WMA and MP4 files are DRM-protected.
* Added taglib_free to the C bindings.
* New method to allow removing pictures from FLAC files.
* Support for reading audio properties from ALAC and Musepack SV8 files.
* Added replay-gain information to Musepack audio properties.
* Support for APEv2 binary tags.
* Many AudioProperties subclasses now provide information about the total number of samples.
* Various small bug fixes.