Locals are associated with openshot

Bug #682545 reported by José Fernando Cánovas de Moura on 2010-11-29
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
software-center (Ubuntu)
Low
Unassigned

Bug Description

Binary package hint: software-center

After I had installed Openshoot when I click in Locais (Locals) then if I choose Pasta Pessoal the Program Openshot opens.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: software-center 3.0.5
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.40-generic 2.6.35.7
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-23-generic i686
Architecture: i386
Date: Mon Nov 29 02:31:04 2010
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386 (20101007)
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
 LANG=pt_BR.utf8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: software-center

Victor Vargas (kamus) wrote :

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:

1. Is this reproducible?
2. If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug? Be as detailed as possible.

This will help us to find and resolve the problem.

Changed in software-center (Ubuntu):
importance: Undecided → Low
status: New → Incomplete

I am a beginner in linux.The files attached are in my trash. With them I
think you may know what happened. Thank you.
José Fernando Cánovas de Moura
Osório, RS, Brazil

Em 15 de dezembro de 2010 18:36, Kamus <email address hidden> escreveu:

> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to mak
> Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:
>
> 1. Is this reproducible?
> 2. If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug? Be as
> detailed as possible.
>
> This will help us to find and resolve the problem.
>
> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
> Importance: Undecided => Low
>
> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
> Status: New => Incomplete
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/682545
>
> Title:
> Locals are associated with openshot
>
> Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
> Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Binary package hint: software-center
>
> After I had installed Openshoot when I click in Locais (Locals) then if I
> choose Pasta Pessoal the Program Openshot opens.
>
> ProblemType: Bug
> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
> Package: software-center 3.0.5
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.40-generic 2.6.35.7
> Uname: Linux 2.6.35-23-generic i686
> Architecture: i386
> Date: Mon Nov 29 02:31:04 2010
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386
> (20101007)
> PackageArchitecture: all
> ProcEnviron:
> LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
> LANG=pt_BR.utf8
> SHELL=/bin/bash
> SourcePackage: software-center
>
> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/682545/+subscribe
>

Sorry, I attached the wrong files. Please don't expand time in it.

Em 26 de dezembro de 2010 22:13, José Fernando Cánovas de Moura <
<email address hidden>> escreveu:

> I am a beginner in linux.The files attached are in my trash. With them I
> think you may know what happened. Thank you.
> José Fernando Cánovas de Moura
> Osório, RS, Brazil
>
> Em 15 de dezembro de 2010 18:36, Kamus <email address hidden> escreveu:
>
>> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to mak
>> Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:
>>
>> 1. Is this reproducible?
>> 2. If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug? Be as
>> detailed as possible.
>>
>> This will help us to find and resolve the problem.
>>
>> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
>> Importance: Undecided => Low
>>
>> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
>> Status: New => Incomplete
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
>> of the bug.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/682545
>>
>> Title:
>> Locals are associated with openshot
>>
>> Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
>> Incomplete
>>
>> Bug description:
>> Binary package hint: software-center
>>
>> After I had installed Openshoot when I click in Locais (Locals) then if I
>> choose Pasta Pessoal the Program Openshot opens.
>>
>> ProblemType: Bug
>> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
>> Package: software-center 3.0.5
>> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.40-generic 2.6.35.7
>> Uname: Linux 2.6.35-23-generic i686
>> Architecture: i386
>> Date: Mon Nov 29 02:31:04 2010
>> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386
>> (20101007)
>> PackageArchitecture: all
>> ProcEnviron:
>> LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
>> LANG=pt_BR.utf8
>> SHELL=/bin/bash
>> SourcePackage: software-center
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/682545/+subscribe
>>
>
>

Excuse me.
These are the files that have information for the error.
Thanks
José Fernando Cánovas de Moura
Osório RS Brasil

Em 27 de dezembro de 2010 14:51, José Fernando Cánovas de Moura <
<email address hidden>> escreveu:

> Sorry, I attached the wrong files. Please don't expand time in it.
>
> Em 26 de dezembro de 2010 22:13, José Fernando Cánovas de Moura <
> <email address hidden>> escreveu:
>
> I am a beginner in linux.The files attached are in my trash. With them I
>> think you may know what happened. Thank you.
>> José Fernando Cánovas de Moura
>> Osório, RS, Brazil
>>
>> Em 15 de dezembro de 2010 18:36, Kamus <email address hidden> escreveu:
>>
>>> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to mak
>>> Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:
>>>
>>> 1. Is this reproducible?
>>> 2. If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug? Be as
>>> detailed as possible.
>>>
>>> This will help us to find and resolve the problem.
>>>
>>> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
>>> Importance: Undecided => Low
>>>
>>> ** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
>>> Status: New => Incomplete
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
>>> of the bug.
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/682545
>>>
>>> Title:
>>> Locals are associated with openshot
>>>
>>> Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
>>> Incomplete
>>>
>>> Bug description:
>>> Binary package hint: software-center
>>>
>>> After I had installed Openshoot when I click in Locais (Locals) then if I
>>> choose Pasta Pessoal the Program Openshot opens.
>>>
>>> ProblemType: Bug
>>> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
>>> Package: software-center 3.0.5
>>> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.40-generic 2.6.35.7
>>> Uname: Linux 2.6.35-23-generic i686
>>> Architecture: i386
>>> Date: Mon Nov 29 02:31:04 2010
>>> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386
>>> (20101007)
>>> PackageArchitecture: all
>>> ProcEnviron:
>>> LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
>>> LANG=pt_BR.utf8
>>> SHELL=/bin/bash
>>> SourcePackage: software-center
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
>>>
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/682545/+subscribe
>>>
>>
>>
>

Launchpad Janitor (janitor) wrote :

[Expired for software-center (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

Changed in software-center (Ubuntu):
status: Incomplete → Expired
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers