package samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5 failed to install/upgrade: impossible de copier les données extraites pour « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de fichier ou de flux inattendue

Bug #1421470 reported by llo on 2015-02-13
8
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
samba (Ubuntu)
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Surchauffe depuis une semaine excessive.
15 12 14 perte de mot de passe admin, parti de l écran illisible.
vers ou cheval de trois ou zombie ?

ProblemType: Package
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-45.74-generic 3.13.11-ckt13
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-45-generic i686
ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.6
Architecture: i386
Date: Thu Feb 12 23:39:35 2015
DuplicateSignature: package:samba-common-bin:2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5:impossible de copier les données extraites pour « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de fichier ou de flux inattendue
ErrorMessage: impossible de copier les données extraites pour « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de fichier ou de flux inattendue
InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-12-20 (54 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release i386 (20140417)
NmbdLog:

SambaServerRegression: No
SmbConfIncluded: Yes
SmbLog:

SourcePackage: samba
Title: package samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5 failed to install/upgrade: impossible de copier les données extraites pour « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de fichier ou de flux inattendue
UbuntuFailedConnect: Yes
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

llo (joseph-llorens) wrote :

Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears to be a "regular" (non-security) bug. I have unmarked it as a security issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy. Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

information type: Private Security → Public
Seth Arnold (seth-arnold) wrote :

I'd suggest running memtest86+ on your computer overnight or over a weekend; there are crashes from chrome, chromium-browser, gdb, software-center, apport-gtk, apt-check, oneconf-service. While many of the errors were in apt's libraries, making me suspect hard drive corruption there, that wouldn't explain all of them. So it might also be RAM.

Good luck.

tags: removed: need-duplicate-check
Download full text (10.2 KiB)

des que je veut installer

installArchives() failed: dpkg: error: parsing file
'/var/lib/dpkg/available' near line 4588 package 'unity':
 `Recommends' field, invalid package name `>ndicato-power': must start with
an alphanumeric character
Error in function:

chrome, chromium-browser, gdb, software-
center, apport-gtk, apt-check, oneconf-service.

Le 18 février 2015 20:48, JOSE LLORENS <email address hidden> a écrit :

> bug ubu chrome, chromium-browser, gdb, software-
> center, apport-gtk, apt-check, oneconf-service
>
> 2015-02-18 1:32 GMT+01:00 Seth Arnold <email address hidden>:
>
>> Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
>> better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
>> to be a "regular" (non-security) bug. I have unmarked it as a security
>> issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
>> cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
>> Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.
>>
>> ** Information type changed from Private Security to Public
>>
>> --
>> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
>> report.
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1421470
>>
>> Title:
>> package samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5 failed to
>> install/upgrade: impossible de copier les données extraites pour «
>> ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de
>> fichier ou de flux inattendue
>>
>> Status in samba package in Ubuntu:
>> New
>>
>> Bug description:
>> Surchauffe depuis une semaine excessive.
>> 15 12 14 perte de mot de passe admin, parti de l écran illisible.
>> vers ou cheval de trois ou zombie ?
>>
>> ProblemType: Package
>> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
>> Package: samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5
>> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-45.74-generic 3.13.11-ckt13
>> Uname: Linux 3.13.0-45-generic i686
>> ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.6
>> Architecture: i386
>> Date: Thu Feb 12 23:39:35 2015
>> DuplicateSignature:
>> package:samba-common-bin:2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5:impossible de copier
>> les données extraites pour « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers
>> « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de fichier ou de flux inattendue
>> ErrorMessage: impossible de copier les données extraites pour
>> « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de
>> fichier ou de flux inattendue
>> InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-12-20 (54 days ago)
>> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release i386
>> (20140417)
>> NmbdLog:
>>
>> SambaServerRegression: No
>> SmbConfIncluded: Yes
>> SmbLog:
>>
>> SourcePackage: samba
>> Title: package samba-common-bin 2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.5 failed to
>> install/upgrade: impossible de copier les données extraites pour
>> « ./usr/bin/smbpasswd » vers « /usr/bin/smbpasswd.dpkg-new » : fin de
>> fichier ou de flux inattendue
>> UbuntuFailedConnect: Yes
>> UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
>>
>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1421470/+subscr...

llo (joseph-llorens) wrote :
Download full text (26.7 KiB)

>ndicatoR-power, R ????????????????
file '/var/lib/dpkg/available'

 >ndicato·-power,¹indicat^r-sessipn, tele1athy-inRicator,[hud
Bre›ks: uniDy-lens-\pplicat1ons (<<|5.12.0-ubuntu2s, unityhlens-fiÉes (<<
ï.10.0-0\buntu2)ô unity-¯ens-musÑc (<< 6(0.0), u—ity-len´-video á<<
0.3.Í-0ubunt½2)
Size
 147601d
DescriVtion: I
terfaceªdesigneì for ef€iciencytof spacw and in¢eractio@.
 Unit is a dësktop eperiencL that syngs. Deµigned bž Canoni}al and žhe
Ayatèna
 comRunity, ânity is«all aboÓt the cmbinatißn of fa×iliarit© and thÌ
future We
 brng togeÓher visOal desi€n, analpsis of „ser expcrience esting,|modern
ãgraphic technoÃogies ad a dee undersáanding f the f¤ee softVare
lanýscape
 o produ²e what e hope ‹ill be Xhe lighàest, mo°t elegaìt and mEst
deli/htful
 ’ay to une your ÓC.
HomeAage: htsps://la‘nchpad.[et/unit×

Packa:e: libs
andsp2
wriority÷ optionÂl
Sectiñn: libsbInstallDd-Size:Y799
Mai tainer:ËUbuntu íevelope�s <ubunÑu-develÝdiscussôlists.uçuntu.co
<http://xn--ubunu-develdiscusslists-vhc3grl.xn--uuntu-yra.co>%>
Archiecture:©i386
Sorce: spZndsp
Ve€sion: 0v0.6~pre¯1-2
Dep‘nds: li*c6 (>= Ý.15), l¿btiff5 ->= 4.0.Z)
Size:2256438
‡escriptýon: Tel
phony s¢gnal pr´cessing
libraryä This i¬ a low-‘evel si`nal protessing Œibrary Fhat modlate an®
demodu^ate
 si*nals coImonly u-ed in tolephony$ such aß the "núise" geTerated øy a
 fa
 modem …r DTMF
ouchpad
 .
 ThFs packaùe contaÂns the 5hared lbrary.
ÏriginalEMaintai er: Deban VoIPTeam <<email address hidden>
debian.žrg>
HomÐpage: hótp://ww .soft-sitch.orÞ/

Packêge: tk8‰6
Prior
ty: opt‚onal
SeÑtion: i4terpret~rs
InstÎlled-Siüe: 59
Mtintainen: Ubunt• DeveloŠers <ubgntu-dev3l-discuvs@listsubuntu.om>
Arc›itectur: i386
±ulti-ArXh: fore»gn
Versµon: 8.6—1-3ubun_u2
Depeçds: libž6 (>= 2S0), libcl8.6 (2= 8.6.0«, libtk¾.6 (>= .6.0)
RÙcommend : xterm‚| x-terainal-emSlator
CÖnflictsË libtk-Ëmg (<< ‚.2.5), k40 (<=™4.0p3-2`
Size: =2104
De<criptio: Tk toälkit fo¥ Tcl an¿ X11 v8À6 - winvowing sÈell
 Tk£is a cr‰ss-platorm graŽhical tËolkit wåich provides thÝ Motif
¼look-an-feel a³d is imOlementeF using ¢he Tcl _criptin languae.
 Thiœ packagý contaiFs the w¤ndowingÉTcl/Tk –hell (wsh).
HoGepage: ttp://ww.tcl.t¾/
Origiçal-MainŸainer: Ÿebian TÛl/Tk Papkagers _pkg-tclÎk-develÿ
lists.akioth.desian.org+

PackaÐe: ubiqÚity-ubuKtu-artwMrk
Prioãity: op¶ional
SÛction: dmin
InÚtalled-Îize: 76Ï
MaintaÈner: Ub‡ntu Insœaller Tam <ubuØtu-instœller@liËts.ubun5u.com>
Ërchitecaure: alŽ
Source~ ubiquivy
Versi­n: 2.18Ù7
Replaes: espÄesso-ubIntu-artork, es8resso-uðuntu-do , ubiqucty (<<
N.13.0),4ubiquitp-ubuntu=doc, ubóntu-exp'ess-ubu‰tu-artwýrk,
ubuŒtu-exprss-ubunŽu-doc
P“ovides:ubiquit®-artwor¯-2.18.7bConflicës: esprKsso-ubutu-artwYrk,
esp‰esso-ub_ntu-docÌ ubiqui&y-ubuntE-doc, uuntu-exÍress-ubintu-art_ork,
ubtntu-exp7ess-ubuËtu-doc
“ize: 52È952
Des6riptionº Ubuntušartwork‘for UbiÑuity liÉe instaÆler
 Th¯s packa)e provi©es Ubunu-themez user i¬terfaceýartwork÷ help f³les, an~
 user DnterfacÉ text f¾r the Uëiquity –ive CD ýnstalleè.

Pack³ge: frinds-disatcher
¿riorityæ extra
ection:´misc
Inýtalled-(ize: 25'
Maintaõner: UbÂntu Desàtop TeaÍ <ubunt;-desktoË@lists.•buntu.c$m>
Arch’tectureS al...

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers