some error

Bug #278525 reported by kheewabrar

This bug report was converted into a question: question #47309: some error.

4
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

Binary package hint: rhythmbox

not playing mp3 song video not installing font

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386
Date: Sun Oct 5 18:34:55 2008
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Package: rhythmbox 0.11.5-0ubuntu8
PackageArchitecture: i386
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
Uname: Linux 2.6.24-19-386 i686

Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote :
Revision history for this message
Nick HS (nickhs) wrote :

Thank you for reporting this bug and trying to make Ubuntu better. Unfortunatly we don't have enough information to actually work out what the issue is. Could you please explain to us what steps you took, what the expected result was and and what the actual result was. Thanks again!

Changed in rhythmbox:
status: New → Incomplete
Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote : Re: [Bug 278525] Re: some error

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Nick HS <email address hidden> wrote:

> Thank you for reporting this bug and trying to make Ubuntu better.
> Unfortunatly we don't have enough information to actually work out what
> the issue is. Could you please explain to us what steps you took, what
> the expected result was and and what the actual result was. Thanks
> again!
>
> ** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
> Status: New => Incomplete
>
> --
> some error
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/278525
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
>
> Status in "rhythmbox" source package in Ubuntu: Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Binary package hint: rhythmbox
>
> not playing mp3 song video not installing font
>
> ProblemType: Bug
> Architecture: i386
> Date: Sun Oct 5 18:34:55 2008
> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
> NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
> Package: rhythmbox 0.11.5-0ubuntu8
> PackageArchitecture: i386
> ProcEnviron:
>
> PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games
> LANG=en_US.UTF-8
> SHELL=/bin/bash
> SourcePackage: rhythmbox
> Uname: Linux 2.6.24-19-386 i686
>

       hi i am kheewa
thanks for reply i lost some files.sys font file and i cant run ttf type
font and also update Ubuntu update manager have lost file its not updating

Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote :

i dont know i am new in Ubuntu. window xp i just copy past font its run but
i dont know how its working.have there is any sort way to do.i dont
understand where i run file.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM, kheewa brar <email address hidden> wrote:

>
>
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Nick HS <email address hidden> wrote:
>
>> Thank you for reporting this bug and trying to make Ubuntu better.
>> Unfortunatly we don't have enough information to actually work out what
>> the issue is. Could you please explain to us what steps you took, what
>> the expected result was and and what the actual result was. Thanks
>> again!
>>
>> ** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
>> Status: New => Incomplete
>>
>> --
>> some error
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/278525
>> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
>> of the bug.
>>
>> Status in "rhythmbox" source package in Ubuntu: Incomplete
>>
>> Bug description:
>> Binary package hint: rhythmbox
>>
>> not playing mp3 song video not installing font
>>
>> ProblemType: Bug
>> Architecture: i386
>> Date: Sun Oct 5 18:34:55 2008
>> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
>> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
>> NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
>> Package: rhythmbox 0.11.5-0ubuntu8
>> PackageArchitecture: i386
>> ProcEnviron:
>>
>> PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games
>> LANG=en_US.UTF-8
>> SHELL=/bin/bash
>> SourcePackage: rhythmbox
>> Uname: Linux 2.6.24-19-386 i686
>>
>
> hi i am kheewa
> thanks for reply i lost some files.sys font file and i cant run ttf type
> font and also update Ubuntu update manager have lost file its not updating
>

Revision history for this message
Nick HS (nickhs) wrote :

Converted to a question, is not an error. Can be read here https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+question/47309

Changed in rhythmbox:
status: Incomplete → Invalid
Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote : geet

ssa to all my friend pls watch this song one time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXHl2oRROQ

--
kheewaa brar

Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote : geet from kheewa brar
Revision history for this message
kheewabrar (kheewabrar) wrote :

hi friend
Wish you a Very Happy New Year. Hope you have a great year ahead.

--
kheewaa brar

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers

Related questions