trying to download purchased music and only get half of certain songs not the full songs

Bug #711807 reported by Simon Tierney on 2011-02-02
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu)
High
Matt Griffin

Bug Description

Binary package hint: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store

Hi I have just purchased an album from Ubuntu One Store but not all the songs are the full tracks I'm only getting 1:30 for some of the tracks, i have tried to download them again and get the same problem, this is only effecting some of the tracks not all of them

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store 0.1.9-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-24.42-generic 2.6.35.8
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-24-generic i686
Architecture: i386
Date: Wed Feb 2 11:46:25 2011
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=en_GB.utf8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store

Simon Tierney (tiers007) wrote :

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience. Could you provide further details of the tracks which are limited in duration and we will look into this further.

Changed in rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu):
importance: Undecided → High
status: New → Incomplete
assignee: nobody → Stuart Colville (muffinresearch)

Hi

It's from Seether, Album name: Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces and it's
the following tracks:

Breakdown
FMLYHM
Fake It
Fallen
Like Suicide
Rise Above This

Thanks

On 3 February 2011 11:56, Stuart Colville <email address hidden> wrote:

> Hi, apologies for the inconvenience. Could you provide further details
> of the tracks which are limited in duration and we will look into this
> further.
>
>
> ** Changed in: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu)
> Importance: Undecided => High
>
> ** Changed in: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu)
> Status: New => Incomplete
>
> ** Changed in: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu)
> Assignee: (unassigned) => Stuart Colville (muffinresearch)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/711807
>
> Title:
> trying to download purchased music and only get half of certain songs
> not the full songs
>
> Status in “rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store” package in Ubuntu:
> Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Binary package hint: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store
>
> Hi I have just purchased an album from Ubuntu One Store but not all
> the songs are the full tracks I'm only getting 1:30 for some of the
> tracks, i have tried to download them again and get the same problem,
> this is only effecting some of the tracks not all of them
>
> ProblemType: Bug
> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
> Package: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store 0.1.9-0ubuntu1
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-24.42-generic 2.6.35.8
> Uname: Linux 2.6.35-24-generic i686
> Architecture: i386
> Date: Wed Feb 2 11:46:25 2011
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
> PackageArchitecture: all
> ProcEnviron:
> LANG=en_GB.utf8
> SHELL=/bin/bash
> SourcePackage: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store
>
> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store/+bug/711807/+subscribe
>

Simon Tierney (tiers007) wrote :

Hi

Can I have an update on this please?

Thanks
Simon Tierney

On 4 Feb 2011 08:12, "Simon Tierney" <email address hidden> wrote:

Hi

It's from Seether, Album name: Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces and it's
the following tracks:

Breakdown
FMLYHM
Fake It
Fallen
Like Suicide
Rise Above This

Thanks

On 3 February 2011 11:56, Stuart Colville <email address hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi, apologies fo...

dobey (dobey) wrote :

Matt can you look at this? Looks like an issue on the provider side perhaps?

Changed in rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store (Ubuntu):
assignee: Stuart Colville (muffinresearch) → Matt Griffin (mattgriffin)
status: Incomplete → Triaged
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers