Please merge pppoeconf 1.20 (main) from debian unstable (main)
Binary package hint: pppoeconf
pppoeconf (1.20) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix pppoeconf.desktop (Closes: #590202)
* Drop depends on modconf (Closes: #613284)
Thanks to Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <email address hidden>
* Update POT and PO files.
* Update russian translation (Closes: #562701)
Thanks to Yuri Kozlov <email address hidden>
* Update japanese translation (Closes: #622847)
Thanks to Kenshi Muto <email address hidden>
* Update french translation
Thanks to debian-l10n-french team!
* Update to standards version 3.9.2, no further required changes.
-- Gregory Colpart <email address hidden> Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:32:03 +0200
Actually it should be a sync according to d/changelog as it states that debian has fixed desktop file so it validates and installs cleanly and have dropped dependency on modconf from which one can think of overriding ubuntu changes per se, but running latest desktop-
pppoeconf.desktop: warning: key "Encoding" in group "Desktop Entry" is deprecated
and upon removing the encoding key (debdiff attached) and running desktop-