CDMA connection will not "Connect automatically" when device is re-inserted.
1) Have a Mobile Broadband connection, with the "Connect automatically" check-box checked. (Under Edit Connections)
2) [Optional] Manually disconnect the connection by left-clicking nm-applet and selecting "Disconnect".
3) Remove the device from the USB port.
4) Wait for nm to catch up and re-insert the device.
5) nm does not reconnect the connection.
Adapter: Verizon Wireless Broadband USB727 (Novatel Wireless) 3G CDMA
- CDMA connection manually "Disconnect"ed will not "Connect automatically"
- when device is re-inserted.
+ CDMA connection will not "Connect automatically" when device is re-
|affects:||network-manager-applet (Ubuntu) → network-manager (Ubuntu)|
|Changed in network-manager (Ubuntu):|
|status:||New → Confirmed|