Comment 10 for bug 1621340

Thank you Hua,
the merge of a newer multipath-tools is current WIP.
I'd wait til that is done and then consider the SRU instead of doing an interim upload to zesty if you are ok with that approach.

If this issue is urgent for you or your peers please let me know.