[MIR] lxcguest in main
Binary package hint: lxc
Availability: Package is in universe and builds for all the architectures that are required.
Rationale: lxcguest is needed for the UEC images to use LXC in openstack.
Security: Security history is pretty good. No open CVE.
* Package is reasonably easy to configure.
* No debconf questions asked.
* Debian bugs refer to the creation of debian containers using lxc-create.
* The only concerning Ubuntu bug is #645625
* Packaged is well maintained in both Ubuntu and Debian
* No exotic hardware is needed.
* No testsuite
* cdbs debhelper, autotools-dev, libcap-dev, linux-libc-dev, docbook-uilts:
All in main except libcap2-bin is in universe but the source is already in main.
* FHS and Debian policy compliant.
Maintenance: Ubuntu server team will be taking care of this package