This bug was fixed in the package lubuntu-default-settings - 0.24
lubuntu-default-settings (0.24) precise; urgency=low
[ Julien Lavergne ]
- Remove workaround for lxpanel run dialog, now it's fixed in lxpanel.
- Revert maximised windows by default, need more integration (LP: #926788)
- Add a recommend for xscreensaver, for the locking shortcut (LP: #923001)
- Set the color font of the panel to white to match the new theme.
[ Colin Watson ]
* Use maintscript support in dh_installdeb rather than writing out
dpkg-maintscript-helper commands by hand. We now simply Pre-Depend on a
new enough version of dpkg rather than using 'dpkg-maintscript-helper
supports' guards, leading to more predictable behaviour on upgrades.
[ Alexander Andjelkovic ]
* Fixed super-keys were conflicting with other keybinds making them useless.
-- Julien Lavergne <email address hidden> Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:49:00 +0100