Tasks selected in oem-config are downloaded, but not installed, or configured ...
When doing manual testing of omap4, with internet available (to work around #985280), packages are downloaded, but not installed or configured. I can't find the downloaded debs anywhere, the selected tasks are not installed (tasks selected were SSH Server, LAMP, and PostgreSQL), and no debconf prompts were displayed. This is a release-critical bug.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Do normal installation of armhf+omap4
2. Select any tasks in tasksel
3. Conclude the installation
4. Confirm that resulting packages are not installed
1. Tasks installed and debconf prompts displayed
Addition: The file:// entry in sources.list seems to be responsible for the breakage. While the preinstall pool is in /etc/apt/
|Changed in tasksel (Ubuntu):|
|importance:||Undecided → High|
|milestone:||none → ubuntu-12.04|
|tags:||added: armhf rls-mgr-p-tracking|