Sync libxml++2.6 2.36.0-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Please sync libxml++2.6 2.36.0-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
* debian/rules: Run make check as a sanity check.
Change forwarded to Debian as bug 692160.
Changelog entries since current saucy version 2.34.2-1ubuntu1:
libxml++2.6 (2.36.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't rely on LC_ALL being already set and explicitly export it.
-- Michael Biebl <email address hidden> Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:33:19 +0200
libxml++2.6 (2.36.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* From Ubuntu:
+ debian/rules: run make check as a sanity check. Closes: #692160.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* New upstream release.
* Drop obsolete DM-Upload-Allowed field.
* Bump required versions of libxml2-dev to (>= 2.7.3) and libglibmm-2.4-dev
to (>= 2.32.0).
* Update debian/copyright according to the copyright-format 1.0 spec.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4. No further changes.
* Bump shlibs version to 2.36.0.
* Add Build-Depends on autotools-dev as lintian was complaining about
* Use UTF-8 locale as the test-suite currently fails otherwise.
-- Michael Biebl <email address hidden> Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:51:17 +0200