[Upstream] Libreoffice-wiki-publisher: Translation of charts into wikitext is incorrect

Bug #925589 reported by Alexander Kallenbach on 2012-02-02
6
This bug affects 1 person
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
LibreOffice
Unknown
Unknown
libreoffice (Ubuntu)
Undecided
Unassigned

Bug Description

I've generated a chart in which I merged some cells. The wiki-publisher didn't translate the merging (it should in my case add a "rowspan: "3""). I'll attach an exemplary document.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
Package: libreoffice-wiki-publisher 1.1.1+LibO3.4.5-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-16.28-generic 3.0.17
Uname: Linux 3.0.0-16-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
Architecture: amd64
Date: Thu Feb 2 18:13:24 2012
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=de_DE:en
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
 LC_MESSAGES=de_DE.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: libreoffice
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-02 (123 days ago)

Created attachment 56924
exemplary document - odt version

I've generated a chart in which I merged some cells. The wiki-publisher didn't translate the merging (it should in my case add a "rowspan: "3""). I'll attach an exemplary document.

I've already posted a bugreport on Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/925589

Created attachment 56925
exemplary document - txt version

Changed in df-libreoffice:
importance: Unknown → Medium
status: Unknown → New
summary: - Libreoffice-wiki-publisher: Translation of charts into wikitext is
- incorrect
+ [Upstream] Libreoffice-wiki-publisher: Translation of charts into
+ wikitext is incorrect

Hello Alexander, *,
I can confirm this issue with LO Version 3.6.2.2 (Build ID: da8c1e6) under Debian Testing x86. If you enter the text of the exported wiki text in a wiki itself (I have tested it in my user profile at wiki.documentfoundation org), the right borders of rows 2 and 3 have no border on their right ... :(
HTH
Thomas.

Changed in df-libreoffice:
status: New → Confirmed

** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **

To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.

There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.

If you have time, please do the following:

Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (4.3.5 or later): https://www.libreoffice.org/download/

If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior

If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System

Please DO NOT

Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)

Thank you for your help!

-- The LibreOffice QA Team

This release of Ubuntu is no longer receiving maintenance updates. If this is still an issue on a maintained version of Ubuntu please let us know.

Changed in libreoffice (Ubuntu):
status: New → Incomplete
Changed in df-libreoffice:
importance: Medium → Unknown
status: Confirmed → Unknown
To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Other bug subscribers

Remote bug watches

Bug watches keep track of this bug in other bug trackers.