This bug was fixed in the package latexila - 2.1.1-0ubuntu1
latexila (2.1.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
[ Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) <email address hidden> ]
* New upstream release. (LP: #823566)
* Upstream ChangeLog:
+ From 2.0.8 to 2.1.0:
- Build Tools: Latexmk by default instead of Rubber
(Rubber is still available)
- New build tools: "low level" commands
(latex, pdflatex, dvipdf, etc.)
- Show/hide a build tool
- Build View: show/hide errors/warnings/badboxes
- File Browser: new icon for images
- Structure of a document to easily navigate in it
- Some code clean-up and little fixes
+ From 2.1.0 to 2.1.1:
~ better implemenation (custom Gtk.TreeModel)
~ better performances (line-by-line parsing)
~ simple lists of items, to find more quickly one element
~ some actions: cut, copy, delete, select, comment, shift left/right
- Build Tools: copy button to duplicate a build tool
- Mallard documentation about the build tools
- Build View: text is selectable, so we can copy/paste it
- Cleanup Build Files: take into account projects
- Show/hide the main toolbar
- Fix: Build Tools not available on a .bib project file
- dconf: scripts for migrating latexila 2.0.x -> 2.2.x
- Some other little improvements and bug fixes
+ Note: These 2.1.x versions are the beta releases of next 2.2.x version.
- Maintainer: Used the update-maintainer command.
- latexila: updated the dependence list: replaced rubber by latexmk
(see the ChangeLog above) (rubber is now suggested).
- Added texlive-latex-extra as suggested package.
- Added texlive-latex-recommended as recommended package
(needed to build some templates).
- Added gsettings-desktop-schemas and hicolor-icon-theme as
recommended packages (requested by the upstream).
[ Micah Gersten <email address hidden> ]
* Bump minimum valac build dependency to 0.12.1 to match the change in
- update debian/control
-- Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) <email address hidden> Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:34:53 -0500