en install ends up with en_US packages being installed
I installed Kubuntu 5.10. I completed the install and selected en_GB, with en_GB
locale and keyboard config.
When I started the system I found KDE is in locale "C" US English, and
myspell-en-us was installed, I can't remove it because there are deps:
Seems a little odd for en_US setup when I did not choose that, and for en_US
packages to be required for a functioning system.
|Changed in language-support-en (Ubuntu):|
|importance:||Medium → Wishlist|
|Changed in language-support-writing-en (Ubuntu):|
|importance:||Undecided → Wishlist|
|status:||New → Confirmed|