[jaunty] GDM remains in English after changing predetermined language
Binary package hint: language-selector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Jaunty in English
2. On the first boot, install Spanish language support
3. Log out
4. On the login screen, select Spanish. GDM changes properly to English. Once logged in, it asks if you want Spanish as predetermined. Select "YES"
5. Desktop is properly in Spanish
6. Reboot the system
7. Login screen is in English (BUG)
8. When you log in, the desktop is properly in Spanish, though.
Expected behaviour: the login screen should be in Spanish after the reboot of the system, as it was selected as the default language.
|Arne Goetje (arnegoetje) wrote : Re: [Bug 361525] [NEW] [jaunty] GDM remains in English after changing predetermined language||#2|