does not keep track of selected disk options
Binary package hint: kdemultimedia
Kubuntu 20080318.1 Daily Build
Testing the installer:
* Selected Manual option on Prepare disk space screen
* Configured partitions
* Clicked Next to go to user information (Who are you) screen
* Clicked Back to review/edit partition information
* Takes me back to Prepare disk space screen but first Guided (the original default) is selected and my partition information is no longer saved
Recommended change for Manual selection:
* If Manual option was selected and configured, clicking Back should take me back to Prepare partitions screen
Or (If this isn't technically possible for some reason or really hard to code)...
* If Manual option was selected and configured, clicking Back should take you Prepare disk space screen, the Manual option should still be checked and my partition configuration still saved. Clicking Next will take you to Prepare partitions to review/edit partition information.