Improve organization of KDE System Settings
I like seeing KDE's messy kcontrol being reorganized in Kubuntu (I hope it can serve as playground for upstream improvements).
Here are some IMHO further improvements:
(0. It should start and stay at a size (maximized?), instead of jumping size for each module; and finally get rid of the known too-big-for-screen and scrollbar-missing problems)
1. Personal::Sound & Multimedia should be placed in Hardware instead of Personal.
2. Personal::Panel and Personal::Desktop are in a sense sub-items to Personal:
3. Internet & Network::Network Settings asks, which distribution we use... should be obvious, shouldn't it? ;-)
4. System Administration:
5. There is a point System Administration:
I know that it might be a little too much to ask of Kubuntu to fix all these shortcomings of KDE's kcontrol, but since you started... ;-)