Sync jigit 1.19-1 (main) from Debian sid (main)
Please sync jigit 1.19-1 (main) from Debian sid (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The only Ubuntu delta was in the 'jigit' script, which was dropped from
Changelog entries since current oneiric version 1.18-1ubuntu1:
jigit (1.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Improved error-handling in mkimage and libjte.
- mkjigsnap rewrite:
- merge two old implementations
- switch to perl: cleaner code, much faster snapshot generation
- added -v (verbose) and -N (dry-run) options
+ Put AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR in a better place in the libjte configure
+ Remove -Werror from the Makefile - gcc is getting more and more
pedantic with every release, and this may cause package builds to
* Removed the jigit script itself - it hasn't worked in ages, and just
doesn't seem to be useful any more. Closes: #506449
-- Steve McIntyre <email address hidden> Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:36:51 +0100
jigit (1.18-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Turn off -Werror for release builds. Leaving the bug open, as I have
reassigned it to gcc-4.6.
-- Steve McIntyre <email address hidden> Sun, 29 May 2011 14:24:28 +0100