gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2() from g_str_has_prefix() from _st_theme_node_ensure_background() from st_theme_node_paint_equal

Bug #1877760 reported by Per-Inge on 2020-05-09
26
This bug affects 3 people
Affects Status Importance Assigned to Milestone
GNOME Shell
Unknown
Unknown
gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Low
Marco Trevisan (Treviño)
Focal
Low
Marco Trevisan (Treviño)

Bug Description

[ Impact ]

GNOME shell crashes on extensions loading / updates

[ Test case ]
 - No clear test case, normally may happen during screen locking/unlocking
 - But crashes should be monitored at
   https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/ed05979081de9b66eac4a9eaa25e51fac88e43a3

[ Regression potential ]

Stylesheet memory could be leaked

---

Started the computer from suspend. Started Gmail from Dash to Panel.

ProblemType: CrashDistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.4.0-28.32-generic 5.4.30
Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu33
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat May 9 18:30:48 2020
DisplayManager: gdm3
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-16 (23 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64 (20200415.2)
ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
SegvAnalysis:
 Segfault happened at: 0x7fe9fdcc3e41 <__strncmp_avx2+49>: vmovdqu (%rdi),%ymm1
 PC (0x7fe9fdcc3e41) ok
 source "(%rdi)" (0xf00000250) not located in a known VMA region (needed readable region)!
 destination "%ymm1" ok
SegvReason: reading unknown VMA
Signal: 11SourcePackage: gnome-shell
StacktraceTop:
 __strncmp_avx2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/strcmp-avx2.S:101
 g_str_has_prefix () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
 _st_theme_node_ensure_background () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
 st_theme_node_paint_equal () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
 ?? () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
Title: gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
separator:

Per-Inge (per-inge-hallin) wrote :

StacktraceTop:
 __strncmp_avx2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/strcmp-avx2.S:101
 g_str_has_prefix () from /tmp/apport_sandbox_2wg2fyk3/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0.6400.2
 _st_theme_node_ensure_background () from /tmp/apport_sandbox_2wg2fyk3/usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
 st_theme_node_paint_equal () from /tmp/apport_sandbox_2wg2fyk3/usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
 st_widget_recompute_style () from /tmp/apport_sandbox_2wg2fyk3/usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
importance: Undecided → Medium
tags: removed: need-amd64-retrace

I can't find any other reports of this crash right now. Can you please try uninstalling your extensions:

<email address hidden>', '<email address hidden>', '<email address hidden>', '<email address hidden>'

and then reboot? We need to try that first because so many bugs are caused by extensions.

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
status: New → Incomplete
Daniel van Vugt (vanvugt) wrote :

I'm guessing it's related to bug 1877774.

I reinstalled the whole system yesterday and I haven't had any problems yet.
I will report in case there is a crash.

Den mån 11 maj 2020 kl 10:45 skrev Daniel van Vugt <
<email address hidden>>:

> I'm guessing it's related to bug 1877774.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1877760
>
> Title:
> gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
>
> Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
> Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
> Started the computer from suspend. Started Gmail from Dash to Panel.
>
> ProblemType: Crash
> DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
> Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.4.0-28.32-generic 5.4.30
> Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
> ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu33
> Architecture: amd64
> CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
> CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
> Date: Sat May 9 18:30:48 2020
> DisplayManager: gdm3
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-16 (23 days ago)
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64
> (20200415.2)
> ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> SegvAnalysis:
> Segfault happened at: 0x7fe9fdcc3e41 <__strncmp_avx2+49>: vmovdqu
> (%rdi),%ymm1
> PC (0x7fe9fdcc3e41) ok
> source "(%rdi)" (0xf00000250) not located in a known VMA region (needed
> readable region)!
> destination "%ymm1" ok
> SegvReason: reading unknown VMA
> Signal: 11
> SourcePackage: gnome-shell
> StacktraceTop:
> __strncmp_avx2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/strcmp-avx2.S:101
> g_str_has_prefix () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
> _st_theme_node_ensure_background () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/
> libst-1.0.so
> st_theme_node_paint_equal () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> ?? () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> Title: gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
> UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
> UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
> separator:
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1877760/+subscriptions
>

--
Skickat från min nya mailadress

summary: - gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
+ gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2() from
+ g_str_has_prefix() from _st_theme_node_ensure_background() from
+ st_theme_node_paint_equal
information type: Private → Public
Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
status: Incomplete → Confirmed
description: updated
tags: added: focal regression-update
tags: added: fixed-upstream
tags: added: fixed-in-3.36.3
Daniel van Vugt (vanvugt) wrote :

That upstream bug is actually LP bug 1877774 as mentioned above.

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
status: Confirmed → Fix Committed
importance: Medium → Low
Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
assignee: nobody → Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)
Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu Focal):
status: New → Fix Committed
importance: Undecided → Low
assignee: nobody → Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)
description: updated
Launchpad Janitor (janitor) wrote :

This bug was fixed in the package gnome-shell - 3.36.3-1ubuntu2

---------------
gnome-shell (3.36.3-1ubuntu2) groovy; urgency=medium

  * d/p/shell-mime-sniffer-Ignore-invalid-file-content-type.patch:
    - gnome-shell-sniffer, don't crash when opening files with invalid content
      type (LP: #1865300)

 -- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <email address hidden> Fri, 05 Jun 2020 20:14:47 +0200

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu):
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released
Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu Focal):
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released

Hello Per-Inge, or anyone else affected,

Accepted gnome-shell into focal-proposed. The package will build now and be available at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2 in a few hours, and then in the -proposed repository.

Please help us by testing this new package. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation on how to enable and use -proposed. Your feedback will aid us getting this update out to other Ubuntu users.

If this package fixes the bug for you, please add a comment to this bug, mentioning the version of the package you tested, what testing has been performed on the package and change the tag from verification-needed-focal to verification-done-focal. If it does not fix the bug for you, please add a comment stating that, and change the tag to verification-failed-focal. In either case, without details of your testing we will not be able to proceed.

Further information regarding the verification process can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/PerformingSRUVerification . Thank you in advance for helping!

N.B. The updated package will be released to -updates after the bug(s) fixed by this package have been verified and the package has been in -proposed for a minimum of 7 days.

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu Focal):
status: Fix Released → Fix Committed
tags: added: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
Download full text (4.2 KiB)

I'm now using the development version of 20.04.1. Will this fix be included?

Den fre 19 juni 2020 kl 07:55 skrev Timo Aaltonen <
<email address hidden>>:

> Hello Per-Inge, or anyone else affected,
>
> Accepted gnome-shell into focal-proposed. The package will build now and
> be available at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-
> shell/3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2 in a few hours, and then in the -proposed
> repository.
>
> Please help us by testing this new package. See
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation on how
> to enable and use -proposed. Your feedback will aid us getting this
> update out to other Ubuntu users.
>
> If this package fixes the bug for you, please add a comment to this bug,
> mentioning the version of the package you tested, what testing has been
> performed on the package and change the tag from verification-needed-
> focal to verification-done-focal. If it does not fix the bug for you,
> please add a comment stating that, and change the tag to verification-
> failed-focal. In either case, without details of your testing we will
> not be able to proceed.
>
> Further information regarding the verification process can be found at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/PerformingSRUVerification . Thank you in
> advance for helping!
>
> N.B. The updated package will be released to -updates after the bug(s)
> fixed by this package have been verified and the package has been in
> -proposed for a minimum of 7 days.
>
> ** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu Focal)
> Status: Fix Released => Fix Committed
>
> ** Tags added: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1877760
>
> Title:
> gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2() from
> g_str_has_prefix() from _st_theme_node_ensure_background() from
> st_theme_node_paint_equal
>
> Status in GNOME Shell:
> Unknown
> Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
> Fix Released
> Status in gnome-shell source package in Focal:
> Fix Committed
>
> Bug description:
> [ Impact ]
>
> GNOME shell crashes on extensions loading / updates
>
> [ Test case ]
> - No clear test case, normally may happen during screen
> locking/unlocking
> - But crashes should be monitored at
>
> https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/ed05979081de9b66eac4a9eaa25e51fac88e43a3
>
> [ Regression potential ]
>
> Stylesheet memory could be leaked
>
> ---
>
> Started the computer from suspend. Started Gmail from Dash to Panel.
>
> ProblemType: CrashDistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
> Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.4.0-28.32-generic 5.4.30
> Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
> ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu33
> Architecture: amd64
> CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
> CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
> Date: Sat May 9 18:30:48 2020
> DisplayManager: gdm3
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-16 (23 days ago)
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64
> (20200415.2)
> ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> RelatedPa...

Read more...

> I'm now using the development version of 20.04.1. Will this fix be included?

What do you mean by that? Are you using groovy?

However, to check, just look what version of gnome-shell you're running via
 - apt-cache policy gnome-shell

Per-Inge (per-inge-hallin) wrote :
Download full text (3.3 KiB)

No, this is noy groovy. I have downloaded Focal Daily from
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/408/builds some days ago and
updates regularly and I think the developer option is set.
After an update today the Gnome version is " Desktop: Gnome 3.36.3". I have
made a couple of suspends and there is no crash..

Den fre 19 juni 2020 kl 12:30 skrev Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <
<email address hidden>>:

> > I'm now using the development version of 20.04.1. Will this fix be
> included?
>
> What do you mean by that? Are you using groovy?
>
> However, to check, just look what version of gnome-shell you're running via
> - apt-cache policy gnome-shell
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1877760
>
> Title:
> gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2() from
> g_str_has_prefix() from _st_theme_node_ensure_background() from
> st_theme_node_paint_equal
>
> Status in GNOME Shell:
> Unknown
> Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
> Fix Released
> Status in gnome-shell source package in Focal:
> Fix Committed
>
> Bug description:
> [ Impact ]
>
> GNOME shell crashes on extensions loading / updates
>
> [ Test case ]
> - No clear test case, normally may happen during screen
> locking/unlocking
> - But crashes should be monitored at
>
> https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/ed05979081de9b66eac4a9eaa25e51fac88e43a3
>
> [ Regression potential ]
>
> Stylesheet memory could be leaked
>
> ---
>
> Started the computer from suspend. Started Gmail from Dash to Panel.
>
> ProblemType: CrashDistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
> Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.4.0-28.32-generic 5.4.30
> Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
> ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu33
> Architecture: amd64
> CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
> CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
> Date: Sat May 9 18:30:48 2020
> DisplayManager: gdm3
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-16 (23 days ago)
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64
> (20200415.2)
> ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> SegvAnalysis:
> Segfault happened at: 0x7fe9fdcc3e41 <__strncmp_avx2+49>: vmovdqu
> (%rdi),%ymm1
> PC (0x7fe9fdcc3e41) ok
> source "(%rdi)" (0xf00000250) not located in a known VMA region (needed
> readable region)!
> destination "%ymm1" ok
> SegvReason: reading unknown VMA
> Signal: 11SourcePackage: gnome-shell
> StacktraceTop:
> __strncmp_avx2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/strcmp-avx2.S:101
> g_str_has_prefix () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
> _st_theme_node_ensure_background () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/
> libst-1.0.so
> st_theme_node_paint_equal () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> ?? () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> Title: gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
> UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
> UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
> separator:
>
> To manage notifica...

Read more...

Please, ensure the version with the command I gave to you

Per-Inge (per-inge-hallin) wrote :
Download full text (3.4 KiB)

p-i@asus-b450-f:~$ apt-cache policy gnome-shell
gnome-shell:
  Installed: 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2
  Candidate: 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2
  Version table:
 *** 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2 500
        500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-proposed/main amd64
Packages
        500 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-proposed/main amd64
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     3.36.2-1ubuntu1~20.04.1 500
        500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates/main amd64
Packages
     3.36.1-5ubuntu1 500
        500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 Packages
p-i@asus-b450-f:~

Den fre 19 juni 2020 kl 16:05 skrev Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <
<email address hidden>>:

> Please, ensure the version with the command I gave to you
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1877760
>
> Title:
> gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2() from
> g_str_has_prefix() from _st_theme_node_ensure_background() from
> st_theme_node_paint_equal
>
> Status in GNOME Shell:
> Unknown
> Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
> Fix Released
> Status in gnome-shell source package in Focal:
> Fix Committed
>
> Bug description:
> [ Impact ]
>
> GNOME shell crashes on extensions loading / updates
>
> [ Test case ]
> - No clear test case, normally may happen during screen
> locking/unlocking
> - But crashes should be monitored at
>
> https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/ed05979081de9b66eac4a9eaa25e51fac88e43a3
>
> [ Regression potential ]
>
> Stylesheet memory could be leaked
>
> ---
>
> Started the computer from suspend. Started Gmail from Dash to Panel.
>
> ProblemType: CrashDistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
> Package: gnome-shell 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.4.0-28.32-generic 5.4.30
> Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
> ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu33
> Architecture: amd64
> CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
> CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
> Date: Sat May 9 18:30:48 2020
> DisplayManager: gdm3
> ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-04-16 (23 days ago)
> InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64
> (20200415.2)
> ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/gnome-shell
> RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.2-1ubuntu1
> SegvAnalysis:
> Segfault happened at: 0x7fe9fdcc3e41 <__strncmp_avx2+49>: vmovdqu
> (%rdi),%ymm1
> PC (0x7fe9fdcc3e41) ok
> source "(%rdi)" (0xf00000250) not located in a known VMA region (needed
> readable region)!
> destination "%ymm1" ok
> SegvReason: reading unknown VMA
> Signal: 11SourcePackage: gnome-shell
> StacktraceTop:
> __strncmp_avx2 () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/strcmp-avx2.S:101
> g_str_has_prefix () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
> _st_theme_node_ensure_background () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/
> libst-1.0.so
> st_theme_node_paint_equal () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> ?? () from /usr/lib/gnome-shell/libst-1.0.so
> Title: gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __strncmp_avx2()
> UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install...

Read more...

Great, you're in!

You can disable proposed repositories if you want now, as you prefer :).

tags: added: verification-done verification-done-focal
removed: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
Launchpad Janitor (janitor) wrote :
Download full text (4.4 KiB)

This bug was fixed in the package gnome-shell - 3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2

---------------
gnome-shell (3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.2) focal; urgency=medium

  * No change backport to focal

gnome-shell (3.36.3-1ubuntu2) groovy; urgency=medium

  * d/p/shell-mime-sniffer-Ignore-invalid-file-content-type.patch:
    - gnome-shell-sniffer, don't crash when opening files with invalid content
      type (LP: #1865300)

gnome-shell (3.36.3-1ubuntu1~20.04.1) focal; urgency=medium

  * No change backport to focal (LP: #1881973)

gnome-shell (3.36.3-1ubuntu1) groovy; urgency=medium

  * Merge with debian, including new upstream release:
    - Fix app icon aspect ratio in the panel (LP: #1872026)
    - Ensure that Do not disturb is persistent across sessions (LP: #1873692)
    - Fix Theme node crashes (LP: #1877774, LP: #1877760)
  * debian/patches: Refresh
  * Remaining changes with debian:
    - Replace gnome-backgrounds dep with ubuntu-wallpapers and Suggests
      gnome-themes-standard-data, gnome-backgrounds
    - Add some Recommends:
      + ubuntu-session (| gnome-session) to have the ubuntu session available
      + xserver-xorg-legacy
      + yaru-theme-gnome-shell for the default ubuntu theming
    - Update debian/gbp.conf with Ubuntu settings
    - gnome-shell-common.prerm: Remove deprecated ubuntu theme alternative
    - ubuntu/desktop_detect.patch:
      + add caching for desktop detection to avoid querying the current
        desktop env variable as iterate through the list each time. For the
        time of the Shell process, we can expect this env variable to stay
        stable.
    - ubuntu/smarter_alt_tab.patch:
      + quick alt-tab (without showing up the switcher) switch only between
        the last window of the last 2 applications to be focused instead of
        raising all windows of those apps.
    - ubuntu/lightdm-user-switching.patch:
      + Allow user switching when using LightDM.
    - ubuntu/lock_on_suspend.patch
      + Respect Ubuntu's lock-on-suspend setting.
    - ubuntu/background_login.patch
      + Change default background color as we modified the default GDM color
        for our ubuntu session.
    - ubuntu/gdm_alternatives.patch
      + Add support for GDM3 theme alternatives
    - optional-hot-corner.patch
      + enable patch proposed by upstream developer already in package (but
        not in series) to add a settings for optional hot corner activation.
    - main-show-an-error-message-on-gnome-shell-crash.patch,
      global-make-possible-to-set-debug-flags-dynamically.patch,
      main-increase-the-granularity-of-backtraces-in-SHELL_DEBU.patch,
      main-add-backtrace-crashes-all-and-backtrace-all.patch,
      sessionMode-add-support-for-debugFlags-parameter.patch:
      + Improve debug JS tracing for crash reports
    - st-scroll-view-Handle-the-case-where-scrollbars-are-NULL.patch:
      + Fix crash on theme changes
    - ubuntu/search-call-XUbuntuCancel-method-on-providers-when-no-dat.patch:
      + stop searches when requested from UI
    - magnifier-Show-cursor-when-magnifier-is-enabled-and-scale.patch:
      + Show monitor scaled cursor when magnifier is enabled
    - Break gnome-shell-extension-desktop...

Read more...

Changed in gnome-shell (Ubuntu Focal):
status: Fix Committed → Fix Released

The verification of the Stable Release Update for gnome-shell has completed successfully and the package is now being released to -updates. Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report. In the event that you encounter a regression using the package from -updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

To post a comment you must log in.
This report contains Public information  Edit
Everyone can see this information.

Duplicates of this bug

Other bug subscribers

Remote bug watches

Bug watches keep track of this bug in other bug trackers.