Some pages appear blank when printing/previewing PDFs
|Ubuntu Desktop Bugs|
Binary package hint: evince
Sometimes, pages which show-up fine in the main window appear blank in the print preview, or when printed out. Whether pages are blanked, and which pages are blanked, depends on the PDF which is being viewed. When evince is closed and then the same document is re-opened, the same pages appear blank in the print preview. Some documents have no blank pages.
These pages are displayed correctly in xpdf, which is also able to print them correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a PDF document in evince
2. Press File -> Print... -> Print Preview
3. Some of the pages in the document may appear blank in the preview
4. The same pages will appear blank when the document is printed
5. Attempting to print only the blank pages has no effect (they remain blank when printed)
Latest hardy (upgraded from gutsy)