0. This test must be run on bare metal booted from usb
1. Create a USB Stick with latest image and _persistence enabled_
2. Boot a real machine from this stick
3. At ubiquity-dm select "Italiano" in the list of available languages
4. Select "Prova Ubuntu" and press <Enter> and proceed to the Live Session
5. In the live session start a terminal and press SHIFT+2. Compare the keys with an Italian keyboard layout
The keyboard is set to "us" : SHIFT+2 gives an '@'
The keyboard layout is "it" : SHIFT+2 gives an '"'
1. Select OEM Install mode on syslinux
2. Start Ubiquity
Installation starts in OEM mode
Installation start in normal mode
=== Original Description ===
Actually, when I launch a live session and I choose the italian language, the sessions started in italian language, but the keyboard layout still english.
If I launch the live session from the old splash menu, everythings works.
probably related to bug 940919
start a live session, let it run till try or install window and select italian
the language will be set to italian, nut the keyboard layout still in english.
If i choose italian the keyboard too needs to be italian
ProblemType: BugDistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: console-setup 1.70ubuntu2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-17.27-generic 3.2.6
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-17-generic x86_64
Date: Sat Feb 25 12:23:33 2012LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64 (20120225)
PATH=(custom, no user)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)