Sync bzr 2.3.1-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Please sync bzr 2.3.1-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
This is an upstream microrelease that contains just bug fixes.
It depends on a newer version of python-configobj (sync request in bug #737491)
The packaging switches to dh_python2 and plain debhelper. I think it would be
useful to have these changes in Ubuntu as well.
This has built fine on the Debian buildds
packaging infrastructure as Debian should make it easier to cherrypick changes
from Debian in the future.
Changelog entries since current natty version 2.3.0-2:
bzr (2.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Build depend on python-configobj >= 4.7.2+ds-2 which has a fix for bug
#618349 which breaks the Bazaar testsuite.
* Switch to dh_python2.
* Switch to debhelper 7, drop cdbs.
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:08:21 +0100
bzr (2.3.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Support running the test suite in parallel.
* Run selftest with -v so there is some indication of progress. This should
prevent builds from being killed on buildds due to a lack of output.
* Cherry-pick fix to use correct format character for unsigned int
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Sat, 26 Feb 2011 04:07:18 +0100
bzr (2.3.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add 05_kfreebsd_tests: Enable FreeBSD kernel specific workarounds
for Debian/kFreeBSD. Fixes FTBFS on kfreebsd-
* Set BZR_HOME during test run for hosts that don't have a home
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:32:22 +0100
bzr (2.3.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Use multiprocessing
possible. Closes: #588853
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:55:32 +0100
bzr (2.3.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jelmer Vernooij ]
* Bump debhelper dependency to debhelper 7.4.16, required for our use
of --list-missing and --fail-missing.
[ Max Bowsher ]
* Run testsuite on bzr including compiled extensions.
* Run testsuite on all architectures, not just when doing an
[ Jelmer Vernooij ]
* Disable launchpad plugin tests as they currently require access to
Launchpad production. Closes: #614544
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:47:00 +0100