FFe: Sync arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Please sync arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
It is after feature freeze, but several important bugs were fixed.
Additionally, several files were split out into a new package arduino-mk.
I am requesting that the new package be added for precise as well in a
seperate sync request.
Additionally, Arduino is planning a bug-fixing 1.0.1 release at the end of
March, but the new arduino-mk package needs to be accepted before beta freeze
per Ubuntu release policy so I'm requesting syncing now.
Changelog entries since current precise version 1:1.0+dfsg-5:
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-9) unstable; urgency=low
* *.pde has been renamed *.ino by upstream. debian/rules changed
to not compress *.ino
-- Scott Howard <email address hidden> Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:58:45 -0500
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Made the bootloader makefile script executable, no need for lintian
overrides any more (arduino/
* Removed all mjo makefile patches from package. Arduino-mk is now
suggested by arduino-core.
* Debian S-R 3.9.3 no changes
-- Scott Howard <email address hidden> Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:52:34 -0500
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=low
* arduino-core depends on libconfig-
(Closes: #660271). Will eventually drop that depend and move all mjo/
to new package now that there are regular releases.
-- Scott Howard <email address hidden> Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:01:40 -0500
arduino (1:1.0+dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release of mjo makefile (0.8). debian/patches/mjo* updated
- Patches for version 1.0 of the Arduino IDE. Older versions might still
work, but I've not tested it.
- A change to the build process: rather than link all the system objects
directly into the executable, bundle them in a library first. This
should make the final executable smaller.
- If TARGET isn't explicitly set, default to the current directory name.
Thanks to Daniele Vergini for this patch.
- Add support for .c files in system libraries: Dirk-Willem van Gulik and
Evan Goldenberg both reported this and provided patches in the same
- Added a size target as suggested by Alex Satrapa.
-- Scott Howard <email address hidden> Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:33:27 -0500
|Changed in arduino (Ubuntu):|
|importance:||Undecided → Wishlist|
- Sync arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
+ FFe: Sync arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
|Scott Howard (showard314) wrote : Re: [Bug 948087] Re: Sync arduino 1:1.0+dfsg-9 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)||#4|