Error alert stops appearing for the same crash after a while
apport 2.0.1-0ubuntu6, Ubuntu 12.04
1. Encounter a particular crash.
2. Encounter the same crash again.
3. Encounter the same crash again.
1. An error alert appears explaining what happened.
2. An error alert appears explaining what happened.
What should happen:
3. An error alert appears explaining what happened.
The primary purpose of the error alert, as far as the user is concerned, is to explain what has just gone wrong. This purpose does not change no matter how often the error occurs.
For fair comparison of error rates between Ubuntu versions, it may be necessary to flag these previously-