This bug was fixed in the package apport - 1.92-0ubuntu1
apport (1.92-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
[ Martin Pitt ]
* New upstream release:
- man/apport-bug.1: Mention where crash files are stored. Thanks David
- hookutils.py, attach_hardware(): Sort ProcModules, thanks Brian Murray.
- launchpad.py: Keep "Dependencies" attachment in duplicates. Thanks Brian
- Reorganize the GNOME and KDE user interface to do the crash
notifications and detail browser in a single dialog. Add test/gtk and
test/kde tests to check expected dialog layout for different cases.
Thanks Evan Dandrea!
- Add support for the whoopsie-daisy crash reporting daemon by creating
zero-byte .upload file stamps for crash reports. Thanks Evan Dandrea!
- ui.py: Fix wrong creation of "~" folder instead of expanding it to home
directory when using "Examine locally". Thanks Jason Conti!
- Replace file() calls with open() for Python 3 compatibility. Thanks
- launchpad.py: Avoid sending tag names with upper case. (LP: #924181)
- report.py, crash_signature_addresses(): Fix crash if report does not
- apport-gtk: Fix resize handling of expander in details window. Thanks
Thomas Bechtold! (LP: #930562)
- Clean up unnecessary imports. Thanks Evan Dandrea!
* debian/apport-kde.install: Ship new spinner.gif.
[ Brian Murray ]
* data/package-hooks/source_ubiquity.py: include kernel command line from
ubiquity syslog in the report as InstallCmdLine
* data/package-hooks/source_ubiquity.py: move apport-bug failures due to
grub-installer to that package (LP: #878335)
* debian/control: Add xvfb dependency so that the test suite can run the GUI
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:55:29 +0100